Tuesday, October 19, 2004

I'm about to go see my third show for the week tonight. I've already seen Mission of Burma on Friday and Clinic on Sunday. Tonight - Mouse on Mars. It's a bit of a burden on my wallet, of course, but I promise to quit for a while after this.

The Clinic show was good, and so were the Sons and Daughters, who opened. It wasn;t until after the show that I went online to discover that they featured my favorite drummer today, in the person of David Gow of Arab Strap fame.


0 Comments:

<< Home

midaircondo - shopping for images (type, 2005)

bardo pond - Selections Volumes I-IV (atp records, 2005)

philus - kantamoinen (sahko, 2005)

tore elgaroy - the sound of the sun (rune grammofon, 2005)

ricardo villalobos - chromosul (perlon, 2005)

maetrik - casi profondo (maetrik, 2005)

previous posts

 

Powered by Blogger